Recipe: Open-faced avocado sammy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I need to credit my friend Dayna for this recipe. She and I have just started trading, and after this one, I need to ask that she keep 'em coming. When she first told me about it, I thought "Well, not much of a recipe, is it?" but I was so wrong. There is something about these flavours that just works.

Open-faced avocado sammy
Ingredients:
2 slices of gluten free bread
1 ripe avocado
1 TB Dijon mustard
1 TB hemp or flax seeds
splash of extra virgin olive oil

Yup. That's it. Toast the bread, slather the Dijon on, add the sliced avocado, dump the seeds on top and drizzle with a little splash of oil.
Heaven. Don't knock it till you try it.
:)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino