Getting ready with pre-made meals

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Okay. So, we are blessed and fortunate to have the opportunity to get away for a week. My in-laws are going to come and visit and take care of the kids while the husband and I enjoy a full week of honeymoon-rekindling. Pure bliss.

In any event, I am trying to come up with a bunch of meals I can make in advance then they can simply thaw and reheat for dinners. So far I've made a pot of vegan spaghetti sauce with eggplant, peppers, artichoke hearts and lentils. It's really yummy. Next I was thinking probably chili would be a good choice, but then what? What can a GF dairy-free mama make for use my the fam?

Please folks- for all of you who regularly cruise by but don't comment, I'm begging you on this one: need some ideas for pre-cooked frozen meals for the 'rents.

Let's have 'em!!!
Humbly thanking you...
Kirsten ;)
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino