Herbed turkey & chicken meatloaf with gravy (gluten and nightshade free)
- Combine the onion, zucchini, tarragon, rosemary and oil in a frying pan and sauté on medium/low until onion is clear.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add all ingredients to a bread pan lined with parchment paper (easy cleanup!).
- Bake at 375 for approximately 1 to 1 1/4 hours until internal temperature reads 160 Fahrenheit.
- Lift the loaf out of the pan (it should be pretty full of drippings- quite watery even) and place it on a baking sheet (again on parchment for easy clean up) and return the loaf to the oven until the temp reads 165-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
Serves: 6 hungry people, or 8 people with lots of side dishes