Recipe for sweets...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

So far, I realise I don't have much of a pattern for my blog. But I am just getting into the swing of it, and rather than think too much about what to post, I'd rather just pick something I like. Today, it's one of my favourite recipes for a little sweet something.

Kirsten's Balls. :)

1 cup raw almonds
1 cup dates
1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
2 Tb water
and if you're feeling sassy
a small piece of nice dark chocolate

Pulse the almonds (and chocolate if you're using any) in a food processor until floury. Add in dates one at a time and coconut. Add in the water to help the mixture clump together and blend one last time. Roll into balls and keep in the fridge. Voila. Easy, yummy and a healthy version of candy.

Enjoy!
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino