Lookin' for feedback

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey folks,
So, I'm honoured that you're here. I really am. I'm honoured that you'd take the time to visit, see what I think and even sometimes comment. I want to pay it back by tailoring content to what it is you'd like to see. Do you want more recipes? Want to see what's on the menu at Chez Dropsie? Want to hear more about my favourite foods? Want to see what's in the news and how it relates to what I'm doing? How about a nutrition question you had that I could research on your behalf?

Really, if there's something you'd like to see, I'll do my best to figure out how to compose a post to that effect. I want this to be a two-way street.

I posted a poll, to give me a rough idea of why you visit, but if you have any other ideas, let me know!
Thanks—for your time, for your thoughts and for your loyalty.
Really. It means a lot. :)
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Miss Dropsie is wonderful and I love her dearly perhaps in part because she is my daughter!

Dad

Post a Comment

Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino