Recipe- Caesar Salad Dressing

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm totally exhausted after a super weekend, but I promised to share this recipe with my sister, as well as this one, so here goes:

Caesar salad dressing

3oz Bertoli extra light tasting olive oil
1 oz lemon juice (usually one full lemon)
2 cloves garlic
dash of Worchestershire (don't use this anymore as it's not gluten free)
dijon to taste (I usually add several tablespoons)

Crush the garlic and add all the ingredients to a jar with a lid. Give it a GOOOD shake and stick it in the fridge. Let it "simmer" if you can, because it becomes thicker and better mixed as time goes on.

A nice dark leafy salad with all kinds of veggies, avocado, mmmmmmmm. Nothin' better. All the chicks in my family LOVE this stuff and rarely buy salad dressing. Just easier to make your own. You can also substitute another "acid" for the lemon juice like balsamic vinegar for a totally different taste.

Enjoy!
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino